With a new installer called ACMarket, Android users can now download modified Android games and apps for free.
ACMarket is an Android app store, not an official one, that is packed with apps and games from the PlayStore.
In the last year or so, the number of jailbreaks released has dropped significantly, down from as many as we could possibly want to just one or two that are limited to specific devices. Because of this, we’ve been trying to find alternative methods of getting at least some Cydia content on our devices, mainly the paid apps for free and the modified apps. With several app installers now out for users to download, a new one has been released. ACMarket is an Android app installer, focusing entirely on modified Android apps.
What is ACMarket ?
The difference is, many of these have been modified to contain extra features, such as unlimited time, cash, lives, gems, etc. in the games and features in the apps that give you additional settings and options to improve your experience using the app.
Features of ACMarket :
AC Market is an incredibly comprehensive store with features like:
- The highest rated and most downloaded source of modified Android apps and games
- Packed with premium and tweaked apps and games, all free
- Designed to look much like the Play Store, making it dead simple for you to navigate
- No need to jailbreak or root your device
- Works on Android and iOS
- Users from all over the world update the store regularly with new APKs
- Top speed downloads
AC Market has been fully tested for security and safety and passed with flying colors. What we can’t guarantee is the integrity of every app in the store so ensure that you have antivirus on your device
How to Download ACMarket Android :
To download ACMarket on your Android device, you need to download the application package file (APK) first. There is no way to get the app from the Play store so you must make sure you follow these steps exactly as they are written:
- On your Android tablet or smartphone, open Settings > Security
- Tap the box beside Unknown Source Options to enable it , do not leave this step out otherwise ACMarket cannot be installed to your device
- On your computer, download the ACMarket APK from this url ( http://acmarket.store/android/ ), it will be a zipped file
- Extract the contents and then email the ACMarket .apk file to yourself
- On your Android device, open your meal and download the file
- Find it on your device and tap to install it
- Wait for the installation to complete and then you can start using ACMarket for all your modified apps and games.
It may look a little complicated but, in reality, it isn’t and, provided you have a decent internet speed it should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete.
AC Market Alternatives :
ACMarket is a great app installer, but some users will want iOS apps, not just the Android ones. These two app installers offer a great deal of iOS content and can be used alone or as a complement to ACMarket:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is a comprehensive app installer that offers a bit of Cydia for those who can’t or don’t want to jailbreak right now. There is a selection of Cydia tweaks, lots of paid and premium content for free and some of the top modified apps, like Pokémon Go++, Instagram++ and Snapchat++. It works on Android as well as iOS, so nobody misses out and you can get more details about Tutu App [ext link] and how to download it by clicking the given link
- App Valley
AppValley is another great app installer that offers a fantastic choice of content, for both iOS and for Android users. There are millions of apps and games to choose from, some modified like Pokémon Go++ and Snapchat++, some Cydia tweaks and loads of premium and paid content for free. Even better, it’s all been sorted into categories for you, so you can find what you are looking for much easier. Get all the details and a guide on downloading AppValley at the linked post.
Tell us what you think of ACMarket and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one.