Jailbreaking used to be a regular pastime for many iOS users, a way for them to modify and customize their iOS devices as well as downloading modified apps and tweaks. Some users chose to use Emus4U app as a way of getting some Free Apps and Games onto their devices but since jailbreaking has gone into a decline, that option is fast being lost. iOS 10 saw the start of the demise and iOS 11 download is not really looking any better for jailbreaks right now.
Image : ACMarket Download Tutorial
Now that jailbreaks are on the decline, iOS users have been searching for alternative ways of installing some of their favorite tweaks and modified apps on their iOS devices. Several app installers have been released to allow us to do this, in particular, to download modified apps and unofficial apps for free and one of the latest is called ACMarket. Where most of the installers are full of iOS apps, this one focuses entirely on the Android market.
What is AC Market ?
AC Market is an unofficial app installer, more like a modified version of the Google Play Store. It is packed with modified and tweaked Android apps, some of which even Android users haven’t been able to get until now. Those features include like in-app purchases, gems, lives, cash, and other features that improve your game, all for free.
AC Market Features :
AC Market is a haven of apps and games, and some of the features you will find are:
- ACMarket is the top-rated Android app store for modified and tweaked apps
- There are thousands of modified apps, all free
- The app interface is much like Play Store, so you can easily find your way around
- Easy to download and install
- Updated regularly by global users with new APKs
- High speed downloads
- No jailbreaking or rooting needed
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
While AC Market is a safe and secure app installer, you should have an antivirus on your device as we can’t guarantee that every app inside of it is safe to use
How to Download ACMarket on iOS 11 :
There are two methods to download ACMarket app on your iPhone. All the methods are explained below with details.
Please don’t bother wasting your time with any browser except for Safari:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to this url http://acmarket.store or use this ( alternate link )
- When the web page has loaded up fully, tap the UP arrow. iPhone users will find it at the bottom center of their screens, while iPad users can go to the top right of theirs.
- A new screen will appear with more options on it so choose and tap Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to name the icon so type in ACMarket and then tap the Add button
- When you come out of Safari, your new ACMarket app will be on the home screen . Watch the Video below for details. Now proceed to next steps.
After Acmarket is installed on HomeScren :
This is a slightly more advanced method of installing AC Market so please follow this guide very carefully:
- Launch the ACMarket app on your device.
- Find the iOS download page and tap there .
- Wait until the AC Market page has loaded and then tap the link to Directly Install so that the profile may be installed on your device
- Now your Settings app opens, tap the link to Install Profile, type your passcode in and Safari browser will open
- Tap on the link to Install AC Market, tap Install on the confirmation message and your Settings app will open again
- Now tap on Install > Next > Done
- When the installation has finished you will see the ACMarket icon on your home screen and you can start downloading your favorite Android apps
If the icon is not there, the installation has not been successful, and you will need to repeat the steps again
ACMarket is the perfect solution for anyone who likes Android apps and games, especially those modified with all the in-app features that would otherwise cost real money to purchase. It is free to use and all the content is free as well so download it today and give it a go.
AC Market Alternatives :
Not everyone can use AC Market, and some don’t want just Android apps. There are other alternatives that offer iOS apps and you can use one of these instead of or, to get the best experience, together with AC Market:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is an incredibly feature rich app installer, one that is compatible with Android and iOS devices. As well as some of the best Cydia-only tweaks, you can choose from tons of free apps , and some of the best ++ modified apps, like Spotify++, Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++. With so much to choose from, it’s well worth looking at so get more information and a Tutu App [ext link] download guide at the given link
AppValley is one of the more popular third-party app installers, and it is so full of apps and games that you won’t know where to start. The developers have put everything into categories, so you can easily find what you are looking for, including a range of modified apps, like Instagram++, Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++, alongside loads of awesome apps and Cydia tweaks, all free. Click the link and find out how to get AppValley [ext link] on your device.
Don’t forget to tell us what you think of ACMarket. It can’t replace Cydia because it simply doesn’t offer enough variety of content but it is a good alternative for those who lie the Android content. For more updates and iOS 11 jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook.