iOS 12 has now been released and while we wait to see if a jailbreak will follow, we must continue to use the Cydia alternatives if we want our modified content. And if we still want FREE apps we should use ACMarket or Emus4U app. An unofficial app store, ACMarket offers a huge choice of modified Android apps and games, all free so keep reading to find out how to download it on iOS 12.
Image : ACMarket iOS 12
How to Download ACMarket on iOS 12:
ACMarket may be installed on iOS in this way:
- Open http://acmarket.store or use this ( alternate link ) from Safari browser
- On the page that opens, tap on the UP arrow – top or bottom of the page
- From the new options, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name your app icon ACMarket and tap the Add button
- Come out of Settings and check your home screen for the app icon.
- Have a look at the video and then go to the next steps
Video: Shows the above steps
After ACMarket is Installed on Homepage
- Open ACMarket by tapping the icon
- Choose iOS install method, choose the profile and then tap on Install when the next page loads
- Tap Install Profile in your Settings app and the input your passcode
- When Safari has opened, tap Install ACMarket and Install on the popup message
- In your Settings app, tap on Install>Next. Tap Done and ACMarket should be installed
If you don’t see the icon, do these steps again.
ACMarket Alternative App :
If it’s iOS apps you want then try TutuApp. A popular Cydia alternative, TutuApp offers a huge amount of modified content, including apps like Pokémon Go hack, Instagram++ and much more. Check out the link for a full TutuApp download guide.
Try ACMarket today, share your views in the comments and follow us on Facebook for the latest news.