With jailbreaks fast disappearing, iOS users have been forced to go without Cydia, not knowing when or if it will be updated again. Several developers have helpfully produced some app installers for us to use, offering a taster of Cydia with loads of other content. None of them need a jailbreak, they all fully support the iPad and the latest one is called ACMarket. Unlike the other installers, this one is focused on Android apps.
Image : ACMarket Android App Download
What is ACMarket ?
Much like an unofficial app store, ACMarket offers a vast range of Android apps, all modified or tweaked in some way or paid apps for free. Some of the modifications include the in-app purchases and features that you would otherwise have to pay for, making your game or app experience a good deal better. Here are some of the best features:
ACMarket Features :
- One of the best unofficial Android app stores, full of tweaked and modified apps
- Thousands of premium and paid apps, all free
- Looks similar to the Google Play Store so navigation will be easy
- Easy to download
- Simple to use
- Download at high speed
- No need to jailbreak or root your device
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
ACMarket is safe to use and is reliable but, there is no way of guaranteeing the safety of every app or game in the store. For that reason, you should make sure you have up to date reliable antivirus on your iPad .
Download ACMarket on iPad :
You can do this in a couple of way:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open the Safari browser on your iPad
- From the address bar, go to acmarketdownload.com
- On the loaded page, you will find an UP arrow in the top right corner; tap on this and wait for the new screen to open
- Along the bottom of the age are some new options, choose Add to Home Screen
- Now type ACMarket into the space provided to name the app icon . Tap on Add and close down Safari
- ACMarket will be on your home screen
Video: Shows you how to download ACMarket on iPad
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
Please make sure that you follow these steps exactly otherwise we can’t guarantee that you will be able to install ACMarket:
- On your iPad, open Safari and go to this [ link ]
- Tap on Directly Install on the page that loads so that profile can be installed on your iPad
- Wait for Settings to automatically open and then tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and wait for Safari to open
- Tap on Install ACMarket
- Tap on Install and then Settings opens once again
- Tap Install > Next > Done
- When the install procedure has finished, the ACMarket icon will be on your home page
If it isn’t then you must repeat these steps again, just in case you missed something the first time around
ACMarket is the ideal solution for those who want to experience Android content on their iPads, especially the tweaked and modified content so try it and see how you go with it.
ACMarket Alternatives :
Not all users will be able to use ACMarket and other want iOS apps as well as Android. There are other installers, including the following two, so give one of these a go, either alone or in conjunction with ACMarket:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is a feature-packed installer, compatible with iOS and Android devices. It contains some great Cydia tweaks, top rated ++ apps, like Pokémon Go++ and Snapchat++, and plenty of paid app store content for free. With plenty to choose from, you won’t struggle to find something so get a Tutu App download guide and more information at the linked post.
Another very popular installer is AppValley, another one that has different Cydia tweaks and modified apps in it, along with a huge number of paid and premium apps tore apps for free. Check out the linked post to find out what else AppValley [ext link] offers and how to download it on your iPad without needing to jailbreak.
Let us know how you get on with ACMarket and whether you choose to use it on its own or together with an iOS installer, giving you the best of both worlds, For more up to date news and more tips, follow us on Facebook.