If you were to look at any list of the top games ever released for PC, Minecraft would be there. A very simple game with blocky graphics, Minecraft is all about surviving in safety. It’s about building a safe place to live, defending it from monsters and raising crops and animals. It’s about exploring the environment, rivers, lakes, caves, and mines to gather resources. It’s all about having fun and now we can play Minecraft on our mobile devices.
Minecraft PE is available for download from any official mobile app store but it isn’t one of the free games. While purchasing it gives you full access to the entire game, we’re going to show you how to get it for free on your Android device without using the Play Store.
Download Minecraft PE on Android :
You have two choices here; you can use ACMarket ( link ) external Android app installer or you can install the Minecraft PE APK directly onto your device:
Method 1: APK File
Mod 1– Unlock Premium Texture v.18.104.22.168
Mod 2– Mega Mod v.22.214.171.124
- Open your Android Settings app and go to Security; tap on the option for Unknown Sources and enable it
- Download the APK onto your Android device using the links above
- Locate the APK on your Android device and install it
- You will see the Minecraft PE icon when the install has finished
If the app doesn’t work follow step 1 again and make sure you did it right.
Method 2: ACMarket
ACMarket is an unofficial Android app store, offering a huge choice of modified apps and games for free.
- Download ACMarket onto your Android device
- Tap the ACMarket icon and open the installer
- Search for Minecraft PE
- Tap the right result and tap on Install
- When Minecraft PE is installed, the icon is on your home screen
How to Stop Minecraft PE Crashing :
If Minecraft PE crashes and stops working the most likely cause is revocation of the app certificate because it isn’t an official version of the game. The easiest way to fix this is to hide the app certificate and your activity by installing a VPN. Our guide below walks you through VPNs and offers suggestions for the best ones to use.
ACMarket is one of the only unofficial sources of Android apps and is definitely the most comprehensive. Have a browse through and see what other apps or games you can find after you install Minecraft PE. Let us know what you think and follow us on Facebook for Android app suggestions and tips.