We all like to watch TV Shows and Movies and, more and more, we are watching them on our iOS devices. However, it isn’t always easy to find and download or stream what you want to watch and although there are apps in the app store that give you access to content, most of them require that you download the movie first, not ideal for those with smaller storage on their devices. A new app called MovieBox [ext link] revolutionizes the way we watch media content on our devices.
Image : MovieBox Download Tutorial
What is MovieBox ?
MovieBox is a third-party app that is packed with movies and TV shows, including all the latest ones. You get a choice , stream it as you want or download it and watch it offline later on , perfect for those on limited data plans. All the content is categorized so you can find what you want to watch very easily and there is a category just for Full HD Movies.
Before you download MovieBox, there are a couple of things to know:
- You don’t need to install Cydia or root your Android device , which means many more people can enjoy the benefits the MovieBox has to offer
- You can’t download it from the iOS app store but keep reading for full details on how to get MovieBox on your device.
How to Download MovieBox :
Apple simply will not allow this type of content into their app store because it goes against their guidelines. It is a safe app to use though and is secure and reliable. To get it, all you need to do is download an app installer called ACMarket:
- Download ACMarket on your device
- Open it and search for MovieBox
- Download it onto your device, as per the on-screen instructions, and enjoy watching all your favorite movies and TV shows when you want.
Fix MovieBox Errors :
There are a couple of errors that you may need to fix but both are very simple to resolve. The first will be an Unknown Source error and to fix this:
- Open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your device
- Find the MovieBox app certificate and tap it
- Tap on Trust, close Settings and try MovieBox again , it will now work
The second is an error that everyone will face. Because it is not an official app store app, Apple will revoke the app certificate for MovieBox within a few days of installation. This causes the app to stop working and, while you can reinstall it and start over, the easiest thing to do is prevent it happening. To do this, install Anti Revoke, a VPN tool that protects your app certificates. Find out how it does it and how to download Anti Revoke [ext link] by clicking the link.
We haven’t seen a proper update to Cydia for some time and, in all honesty, it’s looking unlikely that we will see another one in the foreseeable future. Installers like ACMarket are very welcome as they offer access to apps and games that we couldn’t otherwise have.
Try MovieBox today and tell us what you think of it. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.